But the path of true love never did run smooth...even in fairytales! Just ask Prince Charming!
International Book Giving Day!
After all, spreading the love of reading and books is just as important.
- Most children in developing countries do not own books?
- In the UK one third of children do not own books
- In the USA two-thirds of children living in poverty do not own books
But YOU can help!
- Leave a book in a waiting room for a child to read?
- Donate a book to a library, hospital, or charity shop, or a charity such as Room to Read, Books for Africa, Book Aid International, The Book Bus,
Or give a book as a gift - it could even be a Valentine's present, celebrating both occasions at once! Bonus!
To celebrate, I'm running a PRIZE DRAW to give away a copy of PRINCE CHARMING'S PRINCESS QUEST - to enter, simply email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know who you'd like me to dedicate the book to, and why.
Happy Book Giving Day, everyone!